Yin Yoga 50hr Teacher Training
Presented by International Teacher Breanna Stutheit
May 10,11,12 & 18,19
What is Yin Yoga?
Yin Yoga has three main principals.
1. Find your edge. The point of sensation that is just right. Not to much and not to little. Just enough that we add a positive stress to the body while in a passive asana often supported by many props. 2. Is to commit your self to stillness. Stillness in the body leads to stillness in the mind. 3. Hold for time. It is the magic of holding in time that brings about the exceptional physiological benefits to the body that are unlike any other style of yoga.
How will this Yin Yoga teacher training benefit you?
This a 50 hr Yin Yoga teachers training course and it is suitable for all who wish to deepen their yogic practice, discover the healing powers of Yin yoga, develop the foundations for a lifetime of safe practice or to teach a safe practice. We will be diving deep into the WHY.
This includes and is not limited to:
- The break down of Yin postures
- The science behind the benefits of Yin Yoga
- History of Yin Yoga
- Informed and mindful sequencing
- Teaching practice, philosophy and methodology
Dedicated yogi thirsty to learn more about the practice of yin yoga
Must order the book Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark (this will be our manual)
Breanna is the lead teacher trainer with Breeze Yoga and is a E-RYT 500. Yin yoga was the very first style of yoga that she began to study with the inspirational Bernie Clark. She has spent the last three years owning and offering her teachings to two of her own studios in Alberta Canada.
$1300 or early bird price $1150 if booked by April 30th
(To secure the early bird price click on the early bird ticket on the sticky tickets page)